Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bossalinie Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Need some tips to make my resume stand out
    Hi

I'm trying to find a way to make my resume captivating because I want to find a new job. The thing is I have a Bachelors in Computer Engineering and my work experience has been in three somewhat unrelated fields.I first worked as a technical/helpdesk support senior analyst for a year.I then worked as a network communication analyst for 3 months and then I worked as an electro-mechanical engineer on site in the middle east for a year. My work experience looks diverse and I don't know if the fact I've switched jobs within this short time is good or bad.So basically I do have basic experience in those fields as I only spent a year in each job but it may not be to my advantage. I don't really know. I want to find a way to put my work experience in way that is captivating to companies.Again,I'm confused about what kind of companies are going to look for people who worked in different fields for a very limited time.What kind of info shall I put or omit in my resume?

I'm so confused about that.Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    JimGunther Posts: 436, Reputation: 38

Jun 20, 2009, 07:24 PM

There are many sites that offer help on creating a great resume. Of course many want money, but this one doesn't:

Sample Resume - Welcome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My First Resume - Tips Needed [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone, I hope you are doing well. I graduated from a university last year and am now looking for my first job out of college. I really, really need help with my resume and am hoping for specific tips. I have already read guides and such and this resume is based on a bunch of tips that I...

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

Resume [ 3 Answers ]

How to make an effective resume?

View more questions Search