Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COCOA1176 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Drug screening
    How long does amphetamines (focalin) stay in your urine?
    Bsmom Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2009, 07:53 PM
    Ask your pharmacy. They can look up your prescription # and records and give you a better answer than strangers on the internet can.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2009, 07:59 PM

What doses are you taking, how long have you been taking it.

But don't worry, merely inform them of your doctors prescription and it will not mater about the use

Jun 18, 2009, 01:52 PM

Why thank you for that insightful response... THAT Didn't ANSWER THE QUESTION!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2009, 02:42 PM

No need to be rude. If you want better answers provide more details. When you post in the "medications" forum it makes sense for people to reply assuming you're taking a legal prescription (I'm guessing based on your rude response that you're not... ) in which case their responses were entirely appropriate.

Jun 19, 2009, 01:53 PM

Not trying to be rude at all their response was rude. YES my prescription IS legal! I ONLY asked because I Didn't want them to know I was taking it if at all possible.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2009, 04:02 PM

Well then what was wrong with their advice? They can't give you an exact answer but they told you how to get an accurate answer. Would you prefer someone to make up a time frame?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 19, 2009, 06:19 PM

The amount of the dosage, if you are taking minor amount, or a large dose. All makes a difference,
    Since you seem to refuse to give us follow up info,? What can we think??

Also why does it matter, if you have a prescription, it really does not matter, I take a bag of pills every day, and pass every test because I give them a list of all the drugs I take

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False drug screening [ 2 Answers ]

I have been going to a pain man:mad: agement in ft.lauderdale fl. For nearly 2 1/2yrs no problems for desmois tumors, a cyst, and also cancer of the cecum, I wear a colostomy bag,I have just in the last few weeks been discharged from the hospital because of G.I. bleeding. I found out that the spicy...

Probation Drug Screening [ 1 Answers ]

I was just placed on probabtion and my first meeting is tomorrow she told me she is going to do a screening on me because I am on scripts. I did some coke like an idiot on Sunday and just did a home test this morning and it is positive. I bought a detox kit to do before going in tomorrow. What...

Drug screening [ 1 Answers ]

My son took a vicodin 27 days ago "before" he went to probation, like a fool. When they tested him of course it came up, & of course its not his. He said he only took it 1 time(who knows) My question is: He has probation on 10/27 & they will run a drug test. Will it still show up? Or how long...

Drug screening [ 2 Answers ]

I had been clean off the oppiates for over two months and been on a suboxone program through my health provider. We'll I relasped yesterday and consumed 5 40"s. The problem is I just got a new job offer today and have to go in for a drug screening for the employer. How long will it be until the...

View more questions Search