Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrfancypants Posts: 37, Reputation: 4

Oct 9, 2006, 07:18 PM
    What verse is this?
    What is the verse that goes something like, if you denie me in front of man, I will denie you in front of my father. Somthin like that. I'm having my confirmation and I am supposed to choose a verse, and that one is most meaning full to me
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Oct 9, 2006, 08:13 PM
    Could it be in Luke 12:8-9,

"I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of of God. But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God." (NIV)
    ?? :cool:
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Oct 11, 2006, 11:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfancypants
    what is the verse that goes something like, if u denie me infront of man, i will denie u infront of my father. somthin like that. im having my confirmation and i am suposed to choose a verse, and that one is most meaning full to me

Matthew 10:32 (King James Version)

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven."

(New Internation Version)
    "Whoever acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father in heaven."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1peter 2 verse 9 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi could you please help with 1 peter verse 9. The topic I'm suppose to do for my church is saved to server I need info on that. I don't know what that mean. Could you write me scriputers or a page writing. Thanks :D

I mean 1 peter chap 2 verse 9 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi could you please help with 1 peter chap 2 verse 9. The topic I'm suppose to do for my church is saved to server I need info on that. I don't know what that mean. Thanks

View more questions Search