Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    empeters Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2003, 12:23 PM
    Shower curtains
    I am looking for a lace shower curtain with a bear image.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 4, 2003, 10:14 AM
    shower curtains
    Let me give you a link to click on that will take you to hundreds of shower curtains. Vinyl, plastic,fabric all kinds. Just click on this or paste it up on your address bar: http://www.bedbathstore.com/showcurvinfa1.html Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower leaking (shower drain pipe?) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I will apologize up front for my lack of knowledge in plumbing... but I know enough that I believe that I can fix this problem without having to add on the expense of calling a plumber. I noticed that there were a lot of ants coming into our bathroom. After laying traps and having no...

Hot water in the shower until shower head installed [ 6 Answers ]

I have hot water in all my other faucets/showers. I also have hot water at the particular shower with the problem as long as a shower head is not installed. When I install the shower head, the water is lukewarm. Any ideas for the source of the problem, and how to fix?

Shower Pipe Drips When Shower Head is Removed [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I keep buying new hand held showers heads that leak from the hose. I buy Delta brand. After I installed a new one yesterday, it started leaking from the hose again. Today I took off the entire shower head and see that from the pipe that comes out from the wall, it drips water at a pretty...

Turning walking shower stall into bathtub/shower combo. [ 4 Answers ]

Question: Current shower drain (2" pipe) runs 5 feet, under slab, to vent stack (5" cast iron vent pipe) of toilet. Will need to move the drain 3ft to wall for new tub. After moving the drain, the complete length of the pipe will still be around 5 feet. We will have to reduce the drain line...

Best way to install fixed shower head and personal shower [ 4 Answers ]

I am installing a new shower setup. I want to install a fixed shower head as well as a hand held personal shower with hose. On the Kohler website they sell a diverter valve with some sort of backflow valve for this purpose. I have a friend who just had this done and he has no diverter valve just...

View more questions Search