Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hpd4 Posts: 63, Reputation: 7

Oct 9, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Gunz Online (International)
    Hey I play Gunz and recently it hasn't been working. Is this happening to everyone, or is it just me?

At first it worked fine but we had aworm in our computer and had to delete many files (including Gunz). We reinstalled it when the new announcement came (the one about the USA server being under control of ijji and quest etc.. ) Now it doesn't work. It only loads up to 76.13% and that's it... Anything wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

International marrige [ 1 Answers ]

I am a international student from Hong Kong. I am now holding a student Visa F-1 visa. I have recently been engaged to an American born citizen. I want to know how marriage will effect my visa. And if and how I can be considered a resident of america. Is there difference between resident and...

International divorce [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is an American citizen; we now have a 4 months old son. He used to live in Haiti and there was married and had a son from that marriage. His son is now8 years old. He got divorced 5 years ago in Haiti as well. His ex-wife is now living in the US and is demanding financial support. The...

International economics [ 1 Answers ]

what is india's position in terms of purchasing power parity dollars?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.