Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alsnbrt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Singer Sewing Machine Appraisal?
    I have recently acquired a Singer Sewing Machine. I would like to know a little more about the value of this item if possible. I have found out it was manufactured in 1941 in Scotland. It has its original wooden carrying case with it and is in good condition (A few minor scratches and dents) I do have some pictures of it available. If you can help me with this topic please let me know as soon as possible. Many Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 04:43 PM

Hi, alsnbrt!

Yes, that would be helpful if you would post some images here.

Thanks!

Jun 9, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Here are a few pics let me know if you need more and what you need them of.. I am a bit new to this.. sorry :)
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 10:28 PM

Hi again, alsnbrt!

You did a great job posting the images! I'll look around to see if I can find some possible prices.

Does everything on it work like it should?

Thanks!

Jun 10, 2009, 05:04 AM
    Yes, Everything works perfectly. It even still had some old thread ready to go... Just needs a dusting and it will shine :)

Jun 20, 2009, 07:07 AM

Hi Clough and Everyone.. :) I was just wondering if you had found out anything for me about this sewing machine? I'm still waiting :) Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Appraisal of Antique Singer Sewing Machine [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an estimate on the price of an Antique Singer Sewing Machine. It is a V.S.2 Model made in Kilbowie in 1890. It is in decent condition with the gold leafing well intact. It sits on a cabinet with three drawers on each side and I believe it has all of its original attachments. If you...

Singer Sewing Machine 457 [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to knowhow to thread the bobbin on this machine. I have the diagram and still unable to do it! Please help, if possible. Thanksj

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

View more questions Search