Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theedguru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Computer Freezing
    My laptop freezes only when I am going to turn off my laptop, what can cause this?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 08:06 PM

Any other information? What steps do you take to turn off the laptop? Do you use the power-down button, or (Start | Turn Off Computer)? What computer brand/model do you have? What operating system are you using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer freezing for no reason [ 1 Answers ]

I have just recently brought a refurbished computer from currys! and it randomly freezes and the only way I can get it to unfreeze is by switching off the plug, which is damaging my computer! it's a packard bell, with vista home premium. anybody got any ideas why it would freeze its only a...

Computer freezing [ 1 Answers ]

My computer seems to freeze frequently can someone tell me how to fix this?

Computer Freezing: [ 1 Answers ]

The student records department of a well-known TAFE institute is having problems with its computer system. The system is on a network running under the Windows NT operating system and has been developed using a combination of Microsoft Access and Visual Basic. The following areas are causing...

Computer Freezing [ 1 Answers ]

When I got my new computer from my dad on my birthday, I installed a copy of Windows XP Professional on there and it would freeze at cdaudio.sys. Then shortly after it would freeze when I surfed the internet and played games. I could not press Ctrl Alt Delete I could not press the power button, I...

Computer freezing - tried everything... [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry if this post is supposed to be somewhere specific... I just need some quick suggestions because I'm going crazy. Here's my setup, my problem and what I've done to "fix" the problem: Home built machine... WinXP Pro SP-2 2.6 GHz P4 w/HT Asus P4P800-E Deluxe 2 GB DDR400 Kingston RAM...

View more questions Search