Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 01:17 PM
    Lets play the Feud!
    My family and I were on Family Feud in August of 2000, (when Louis (sp?) Anderson was host - bummer - ), and the TV station did not supply us with a copy of the episode. One of our friends managed to tape it when it was played on TV, but the vhs tape has been well used, and is starting to become difficult - almost impossible - to watch. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could track down a copy?? Our last name is O'Donnell, I don't remember the name of the challenging family. Any help is greatly appreciated!
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 01:25 PM
    If it were me I would see if there was a Family Feud website of some kind. Maybe you can search back shows. I also find Google an amazing tool for finding things.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Jun 10, 2009, 06:06 AM
    If you are not able to locate a copy by contacting the current producers of the
    Show, which at that time was Pearson and is now Freemantle, you may want
    To consider having the tape that you do have restored.

You might look in the phone book for such a company in your area, similar to
    The one at this web site:

VHS Tape Repair, Tape Repair - VHS, Video Tape Repair Service
    Movie Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 08:33 AM

Thanks for the input - I'll have to beg my sister to let me have the video for a while, I'll try the restoration idea - maybe have it put on a disc? I didn't think of that before, thanks Couchcarrot.
    Movie Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 88sunflower View Post
    If it were me I would see if there was a Family Fued website of some kind. Maybe you can search back shows. I also find google an amazing tool for finding things.
    You know, I tried Family Feud archives on Google - but with my last name, all I seem to get are things involving Rosie O'Donnell - NOT from my branch, by the way - anyway thanks for your suggestion!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 14, 2009, 05:31 AM
    I don't know if they have the Feud, but you might try searching here:

Hulu - Watch your favorites. Anytime. For free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Optical drives play cds, but won't play most dvds [ 1 Answers ]

Both of my optical drives will play cds, games etc. but most of the time when I pop in a dvd, I get a message from Microsoft saying it has encountered a problem and needs to close, and the dvd will not play. The error number is 1000. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated! ...

Lets you know you did something stupid [ 7 Answers ]

According to a news report, Mount Ida High School Recently was faced with a unique problem. A number of girls were beginning to use Lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their Lipstick they would press their lips to the Mirror leaving dozens...

View more questions Search