Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggie09 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Jun 9, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Alcohol hair strand tests
    How does an hair strand test work?how far back does it show that alcohol is in my system?if I was to have 2 cans of beer tonight and tomorrow night and then had the test taken on Friday what would it show?
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Jun 9, 2009, 12:20 PM

I'm not sure about hair strand tests; but in urine tests-- it can still show up up to 4 days after you drink anything. I am not sure if they test for the same chemicals in hair tests or not. Sorry I don't have more info. You should Strongly reconsider Drinking if you will be taking any kind of tests just to make sure.
    maggie09 Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Jun 9, 2009, 01:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by h_leann_b View Post
    I'm not sure about hair strand tests; but in urine tests-- it can still show up up to 4 days after you drink anything. I am not sure if they test for the same chemicals in hair tests or not. Sorry I don't have more info. You should Strongly reconsider Drinking if you will be taking any kind of tests just to make sure.
    thanks I'm not drinking but I just wanted to no what would happen if I did and I'm trying to understand and get info on how it works but thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hair strand test for alcohol [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know how the calculation is done for hair strand tests for alcohol. I have done a lot of reading on it but can't seem to find an answer to this. I know that 1.5 inches is usually taken and that represents around 90 days. Also know that the 'cut off' seems to be around 60g of alcohol a...

How to pass a hair strand test [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm in the prosses of getting my daughter back at court but I have to do another hair strand test to see how much alcohol I've been drinking is there any way I could pass the test or do it so it looks like I haven't hardly had a drink?? Thanks

Shampoo for hair strand test [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a shampoo that has actually worked in passing a hair strand test for drugs and alcohol?

Due to take hair strand test [ 2 Answers ]

I am due to take a hair strand test in the next couple of days testing for cocaine. This test is to go back 6 months. I have been clear of cocaine for 167 days, my hair is short (approx 3/4inchs long) and I dye it regually (twice a month) will anything show up?

Pot, hair strand testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does pot stay in the hair. How is the amount calculated? I have a hair follical test coming up soon. I haven't smoked pot in a little over 3 months, and have had a hair cut. Any one out there know anything that could be useful? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search