Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patsytricia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Leaf invaders
    I am located on long Island in the state New York, I have a japanese dogwood tree, and have noticed that something is laying eggs on the back of the leaves, it seems like there is only one egg sack to a leaf. I am attaching some photos. Does anybody know what this is?

Name:  LEAF_2X.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  16.4 KB

Name:  LEAF_3X.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  24.1 KB

Name:  LEAF_!X.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  24.2 KB

Name:  LEAFX.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  36.5 KB
    KUXJ Posts: 975, Reputation: 97

Jun 10, 2009, 07:55 PM

Hi! patsytricia, and Welcome to AMHD :)

I'm 99 44/100% sure your pix show spider eggs inside the egg sack. You could build a terrarium, and wait it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oak Leaf investigation [ 1 Answers ]

When identifying plant and animal cells, why can't you use an oak leaf as part of your investigation? PLEASE HELP!

England Before 1066: Invaders. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. im new.. so just want to test this out.. my sister asked me today :S From the 19th Century onwards people had invaded England from Denmark, Norway and sweden. These people are known as.. Thanks Ell

Butterfly leaf [ 1 Answers ]

How does one open a butterfly leaf in a counter height table? It is on a semi swivel with hinges and supposedly it is just supposed to open up when the table is extended but it doesn't seem to clear. There are two braces underneath but they look like permanent pieces. I'm just wondering if one of...

Leaf guards [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any opinions on the leaf guards or gutter helmet products that are meant to keep debris out of the gutters? Which are the best at keeping out leaves and debris and easy to install and remove if needed as of my reading none of the products are perfect and need some maintenance from...

Invaders from mars? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so there is this movie that I'm trying to find. It's a space alien, / type thing going on. It involves a boy and a ship that crashes into his backyard. And the things in the ship take over the people in his town. There is one part of the movie when the teacher eats a frog in the closet. The kid...

View more questions Search