Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 05:00 AM
    Will Roger ~ on growing older
    First
    ~ Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Second
    ~ The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

Third
    ~ Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.

Fourth
    ~ When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.

Fifth
    ~ You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

Sixth
    ~ I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.

Seventh
    ~ One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young.

Eighth
    ~ One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been.

Ninth
    ~ Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

Tenth
    ~ Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf

And
    Finally ~ If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything to laugh at when you are old.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 9, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Isn't it amazing how much mature wisdom resembles being too tired?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roger doger [ 1 Answers ]

Yes I have a goodman furnace and a out side unit when once I put my a/c on the 3 amp fuse from my circuit board burn out I replace new and turn it on it burn out again I thought was the thermotast I replace new it burn out again I have know ideal can someone please help me

Dear Roger [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Roger, I hope you can help me. The other day, I set off for work leaving my husband in the house watching the TV. I hadn't driven more than a mile down the road when the engine conked out and the car shuddered to a halt. I walked back home to get my husband's help. When I got home I couldn't...

Looking for my birth father.Roger Leonard [ 2 Answers ]

I know his name is Roger Leonard and he would have lived in NH in 1975

Value of 8mm Columbia Film of MickeyMantle and Roger Maris [ 1 Answers ]

WHAT WOULD THE VALUE BE? would anyone know the value of a 8 mm Columbia Film of Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris at Training Camp in Florida the film has never been viewed in excellent condition. I think it was back in the 60's?

Roger Clemens [ 12 Answers ]

What is the value of a Roger Clemens baseball card?

View more questions Search