Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlie123 Posts: 93, Reputation: 19

Oct 9, 2006, 01:06 PM
    Pregnant? Boy or Girl?
    I found this forum & find it very interesting! SO I thought I would ask a question for all of you psychics & fortune tellers! My husband & I have been trying to conceive our second child & we have had to go on some fertility medicine. My birthdate is 8/11/78 & his is 10/12/79 - how long till we conceive & do you know whether it will be a boy, girl or even twins? (There may even be a chance of being pregnant now - but it's too early for a pregnancy test!) THank you so much for your time!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie123
    I found this forum & find it very interesting! SO I thought I would ask a question for all of you psychics & fortune tellers!! My husband & I have been trying to conceive our second child & we have had to go on some fertility medicine. My birthdate is 8/11/78 & his is 10/12/79 - how long till we conceive & do you know whether it will be a boy, girl or even twins?? (There may even be a chance of being pregnant now - but it's too early for a pregnancy test!) THank you so much for your time!
    Do you really want me to answer this?

Oct 10, 2006, 08:18 AM
    Nope - don't want any negative answers :)

Oct 10, 2006, 09:39 AM
    I found this forum & thought it would be fun to play around w/ it. But I guess if the truth is known I wouldn't want to know what someone thought about this particular subject because it's so emotional. We have been trying to have another baby for about a year with no luck so far. In my heart I know that it will eventually work - I guess the only answer that I was prepared to hear was 'OH YEAH - YOUR Going to CONCEIVE A GIRL (OR BOY) IN 2 MONTHS'. I see now that I really didn't want the answer to my question.

I have a strong faith in God - & I have been praying about it. So - I know that whatever happens is God's will & I need to quit dwelling on it. I think one of the hardest things in life is let go of whatever it is that worries us & put it in God's hands. It's a hard thing to do because it is so much easier to obsess & dwell on it.

Again - thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with a girl [ 10 Answers ]

Just to help you guys out, I will be a freshman in high school next year. I have been on dates with plenty of girls my age and older but none of them are quite like this girl. She however is a year younger than I am and will not yet be in high school. (she looks older than she is and acts more...

Don't know what to do about this girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with this girl at my school. She's really someone special to me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. Here's the situation. There's a girl at my school named Amber, and she is so cool. She's real, she's fun to just be around, and I think she's really cute. We've...

To be a girl [ 4 Answers ]

I am a boy, 28 years old, I like to live like Girls, apparently. May you guide me step by step to convert into a girl?

What to do about the girl I am with :-( [ 1 Answers ]

I figured it out thanks

Boy or Girl? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! About two weeks ago I discovered I am pregnant! ;D I wonder if anyone can tell me whether it's a boy or a girl. Thanks!

View more questions Search