Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r4romany Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2006, 01:04 PM
    Laptop cant play a certain CD
    Hello,
    I have a CD with vidoes and files that I got with a text boot for my class. It plays on others PC but not on my laptop, a toshiba satellite. But, I can play other cd's on that laptop.

Regards
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 9, 2006, 01:21 PM
    If it is only this ONE CD you are having problems, it maybe worth copying it on to another CD.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to play tmp files [ 7 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

Anyone use their laptop to play DVDs for the kids in a minivan? [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know how much wattage I need when I go shopping for one of those power inverters? I have an IBM Thinkpad R51.

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

Some Players Play Big [ 3 Answers ]

Please Respond if you have ideas: My 14-year-old son is a 6-0 point guard and holds his own very well on the outside. However, he just can't compete when he gets inside, even if he is going against players smaller than he is. On the other hand, there are 5-11 players on his team that seem to be...

View more questions Search