Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TJ17 Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Jun 8, 2009, 10:20 PM
    Finding These Books
    Looking for 3 books, but I don't know the names.

The first book is about a guy who is murdered I think and gets sent to hell, but he is told he can climb up the levels of hell and gain his freedom, so the book is about his trials of climbing up the many levels of hell fighting off all manner of demons so he can be free.

The second book is about the destruction of civilization and one mans journey living through it all, it tells the story of this guy who sort of planned ahead of the destruction and set up his home in the mountain area in a large cave, and he has to deal with the occasional scavenger and the eventual problem of the large number of rats invading the city close by eating anything they can get and they seem to be lead by a large white rat, and this guy fortifies his cave with pits, traps, dogs, cats and ferrets to take on the eventual rat invasion of his home in a fight to the death struggle.

The third book I think is about astral travel and someone committing murders while in this state, and this one guy starts learning to do astral travel to find this murderer and it also revolves around him being able to take over the body of a cat as well which I guess there's actually 2 stories in one as you get to see things through the adventures of the cat a well.

Any help will be great, especially the second book.:)
    tucker1818 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2010, 06:50 PM

Um probably the first one maybe be 40 or 30 minutes in hell. Im not sure..
    The seond could be in to the wild and the last on I have no idea and then again I could be wrong about all them. Lol
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Jan 27, 2010, 08:46 AM

The first book could be something like Dante's Inferno (about the levels of hell) or maybe Richard Matheson's What Dreams May Come where the main character has been killed in a car crash and has to leave 'heaven' to rescue his wife from 'hell' where she's been sent after committing suicide. Maybe.

The third book might be featured on this list of cats in fiction - List of fictional cats - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old books [ 5 Answers ]

I have a few old books (100+yrs). Does anyone know any online valuers? Or somewhere for a rough estimate? I'm wondering if they're worth taking to a valuers or am I going to look silly? thanks moomin ;)

Books. [ 8 Answers ]

Does anybody have a topic to write a book about because I can't think of anything. It doesn't matter what type of topic it is just as long as its not inappropriate.:p

Use of e-books [ 1 Answers ]

What is an e-book and how to use it? I also need a list of some famous inspirational novels by well known authors.

Tell all books [ 1 Answers ]

I just read "If I did it" by O.J. Simpson and "The Otherman" about John F. Kennedy Jr. Carolyn Bessette, and Michael Bergin I really liked them both and I'm looking for suggestions to similar books-any good tell alls:)

View more questions Search