Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bagierra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name.
    I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not quite sure, but something keeps telling me that the boy's name begins with N... everytime I try to think of the movies name, Nemo pops in my head, or maybe Neko,Neno... but I could be wrong. Also, I remember the it being a fantasy type of movie... almost like Alice in Wonderland, but with a boy instead of girl. I also think the movie had something to do with trains or rollacoaster.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 02:54 PM

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

A 60-80s Animated Fantasy Movie. [ 11 Answers ]

Ok I know very little but I do remember the opening credits had a few Fairys flying over flowers in the nude and the main character fights like a shadow thing at the end... I was young when I saw it and my house burned down... I really wish I could find this movie. Oh and there was a part where...

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

Movie title for a fantasy movie? 80-90's [ 4 Answers ]

I've been recalling a scene from a movie I once saw... There's an adolescent boy who was excited to receive a soundtrack of some sort. The boy immediately went to his room to play the soundtrack (record or tape, not sure what though). A heinous voice spoke, and the boy jumped on his bed then...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

View more questions Search