Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krissy1420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 07:30 AM
    I am I bondable
    How long does your record stay with you? If I had a fraud charge 13 years ago would I be bondable now. And how do I find out?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2009, 07:43 AM

Hello K:

Your record is FOREVER. I don't know if you're bondable or not. Call up a bonding company and ask them. They'll tell you because they want to SELL you one.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I bondable in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

In July 2007 I was charged with attempting to injure an animal this was dismissed for a guilty plea on an assault charge this charge was given a conditional discharge. I met the terms of the discharge so am I bondable in Canada?

How do I become bondable in Canada? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I become bondable in Canada? Is there a legal procedure you have to go through or a specific place you would have to go to get this done. I am not currently working at a place that would offer me the info on getting started with this. Thanks for any assistance in this area.

What makes you bondable in Texas [ 2 Answers ]

I am thinking of starting an Errand Service in Texas and will be going into customer's homes and using their Credit Cards etc. and need to know :confused: what makes you bondable and the steps to get bonded. Thanks:)

Criteria for being bondable [ 2 Answers ]

My 18-year-old made a very stupid decision when she took 2 cheques from her room mate that were already endorsed by him and filled in with an amount, but the pay to was blank. She filled in her name and deposited them in her bank account to get back at him for being so nasty to her. She clearly...

Felon bondable [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if I'm bondable being a felon?

View more questions Search