Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punkybrewster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 10:25 PM
    Lake. Name of a movie!
    I was watching a movie about a couple going on a camping trip and run into truble with some guys while camping... they kidnap his girlfriend... its called _____ lake or lake_____. I think in the description the kidnaped her for breeding purpuses.
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jun 7, 2009, 10:43 PM

Where's gommer? (punky had gommer right? )

Not sure of the movie. It kind of sounds like wrong turn, or these hills have eyes, or House of a thousand courpses, uhh, other than that, no idea.
    punkybrewster Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestorian View Post
    Where's gommer? (punky had gommer right??)

Not sure of the movie. It kinda sounds like wrong turn, or these hills have eyes, or House of a thousand courpses, uhh, other than that, no idea.

I know it had lake in the title. I was it on the si fi channel like in April or may at a friends house...
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jun 7, 2009, 11:07 PM

Hmmm, Have you tried looking on the web site to see if it's on there again or if you can go back to see what it was?
    ace1235 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 04:24 AM

Sound like Eden lake, but there's another film I'm picturing in my head but I also can't think of the name lol, I know they find a dog dead in the woods.. ewww.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 8, 2009, 06:52 AM

Sounds like Timber Falls (2007)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    I concur... just watched it a couple of weeks ago, actually.
    ace1235 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2009, 11:16 AM

Yes I would have to agree, threw me with the mention of lake in the title, and the one I was thinking of was cabin fever... nothing to do with anything just being random.. lol.
    ewhitlock83 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2009, 04:43 AM

I know this movie has nothing about lake in the title but, also sounds like a movie called "Simon Says" with Crispin Glover, although that was in reality ONE man, not two or several.
    sleepwalker Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 05:33 AM

Its called Lake Eden

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight of air over lake [ 3 Answers ]

I was trying to solve this problem, very simply it is: what is the weight of water over lake superior? I did some research and deciced top solve the problem in atmosphere levels But I had no idea of how to use units of volume, mass, and mainly pascals(air preassure) this is what my plan...

Lake monster movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I recall a movie from awhile ago that involved these children in search of a lake monster. I'm pretty sure at some point a child left an oreo on the dock which the monster ate. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is really bugging me.

Movie title needed. Truck/monster in lake? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all I remember about this film is that there is a supposed 'monster' in a lake but it ends up being some sort of truck that comes out at the end. Possibly late 70s, 80's movie. Cheers for any help.

Lake Tahoe [ 1 Answers ]

So this is probably not the place to post this, but this came the closest to what I was wanting to find out. Feel free to redirect me. About 12 years ago, when I was a kid, my family went to Lake Tahoe. I believe we stayed on the Nevada side, but we were in a cabin pretty close to the lake....

90's movie- 2 kids get sucked through a vortex in a lake [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a brother and sister whose mother is an acrobat in the circus and the kids don't like traveling around a lot. The kids meet a dwarf in the forest with a friend named "Nimick" (or something like that) and they travel to this alternate universe by being sucked through a vortex in...

View more questions Search