Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sexkitten1904 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 05:26 AM
    I really like a guy who is engaged!
    I've become really close to a guy I work with but he has a fiancé of 6 months!

We get on so well and there is a lot of flirting. He's been telling me that he's not happy with his fiancé as she's too controlling and is seriously contemplating finishing with her.
    On a work night out we ended up kissing and were inseparable the whole night.
    I'm so confused!
    It's so cliché but every time I see him I get butterflys and I can't stop thinking about him!
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 05:33 AM

1) He's a cheater. If he has problems with his fiancé, he should either try to work it out or break up.

2) You should not allow yourself to be the girl he cheats with. How can you trust him in the future? If you guys ever end up together, who knows when he will cheat on you.

3) Because he's having problems with his fiancé, he's just looking for some comfort elsewhere, that's what you're providing.

4) Imagine how his fiancé would feel if she found out that you're the girl he cheated with. It's not fair to her at all.

Stop talking to him. Leave him alone to sort out his own problems. You shouldn't get in the middle of his relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 06:10 AM

Why have you allowed yourself to be available to a man that's engaged to another, who would obviously cheat on her with you?

By even believe his story about his unhappiness with her, you have allowed him to give you false hope that he has feelings for you.

FACT- He is engaged and is willing to cheat

Fact- You swallowed the oldest line in the book, ( he isn't happy, and wants to leave the woman he is ENGAGED TO ) and are wanting to help him cheat.

Clearly your allowing your feelings to let you cross the lines of good behavior. Back off, cope with your feelings, or be led down a path of misery.

Is it worth a cheap thrill with a liar, and a cheater, and co worker, you must see everyday?

Don't be used by a liar and cheater, knowing full well what he is.
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 7, 2009, 06:11 AM

Exactly, if ye do end up together he's just going to do it to you.The harsh truth is all you are to him is the other women
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jun 7, 2009, 06:13 AM

Are you looking for a relationship with this guy? If it's a relationship you will never be able to trust him.

Don't take what this guy is telling you at face value. Do you know his fiance'? If not, then how do you know she's too controlling. People will throw you a lot of BS to benefit them and to let you hear what you want to hear.

If its true and she really is controlling than he needs to be a man and call it off.. if he obviously found something better in you than he needs to do the right thing and stop playing you both.

Id personally would leave him alone until he can figure out what he wants.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2009, 09:55 AM

Okay, you work with this guy, you kissed him, he has a fiancé but things aren't working out, and again you kissed him.

Why is it that cheaters always use the same line and some females fall for them? I mean do all cheaters read from the same handbook?

If you really like this guy and two of you already kissed and he told what a horrible person his fiancé is--then I guess the next thing he is going do is leave his fiancé. Oops, that won't happen!

The two of you deserve each other and I only feel sorry for his fiancé.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engaged, But Not Sure. [ 17 Answers ]

Ok, here's the story. By the end of my novel you'll probably hold an opinion of my fiancé, but please try to think with an open mind. So me and her (both in our mid-late 20's) have been together for almost two years and are engaged. She has a child (not mine) and his father is not in the picture so...

When to get engaged [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and evertime i bring up getting engaged he ignores the question?

Engaged Sex [ 19 Answers ]

I am engaged to a great guy, and can't wait to get married. I love him to death, and he loves me, but we don't have sex like I would like. He's performed oral sex on me maybe once or twice, when I asked him. Now it's never. It's not like I want to have him do it all the time - I would just like him...

When you are engaged. [ 2 Answers ]

When you are engaged which hand do you wear the ring on? In america is left? And europe right?

When to get engaged? [ 3 Answers ]

Oh is Rome engaged? Ha ha no, I have just been reading all these posts on becoming engaged and what people think is the best time and other information like that. So I figured I would post an open question to get everyone's opinions on the subject. Things to consider? - How long you've...

View more questions Search