Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chento4gang Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 01:54 AM
    Confusing relationship I am in. what should I do ?
    I like a girl who has boy friend but she is best friend of mine, she share everything to me regarding her family,personal problem except boy friend talk.I was in relationship with her from past 8 months and I like her very much. 5 months back I told her I like you but she refused and said she look me as a good friend. Then I had ask for friendship and she agreed. But now game has been change,we use to spent time alone together I help her in every things. But still she hang with her boy friend even she can't allowed this relationship from home and she told him that we can't make it happen.

So I am confused what should I do ? I like her,but I am not sure in what relationship she is in.with me or her boyfriend.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 04:46 AM

The game hasn't changed. The reason you guys are spending more time together is because she agreed to a friendship with you. So she believes that you're not chasing her anymore.

You have to stop twisting her friendship into thinking that it's something more. She already told you that she doesn't feel the same way about you. And the fact that she's still with her boyfriend already proves to you that likes someone else.

Just be glad that you two can have a friendship and that she is still part of your life. It's time to stop putting your life on hold for her. It's time to find someone else.

If you feel like you cannot move on with your life because you still having a false sense of hope, then stop talking to her so that you can move on faster.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 06:32 AM
    Right on the money Wish, he still thinks he has a chance to be her boyfriend even after being rejected.

Cheng, you really need a life without her, as your confusing her friendship with the hope she will change her mind. Its not happening, and she told you so.

Stop chasing her, and looking like a fool, and either be a friend, or leave her alone. You're the one confused, she isn't.
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jun 7, 2009, 06:38 AM

She wants to stay friends.. then so be it. She's hanging out with her boyfriend more often, well its her boyfriend and that's to be expected.

If she wants to have a relationship with you at some point I'm sure she will let you know since you two are already good friends. But don't wait for her, remain her friend but move on with your life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing relationship? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 20 and a college student. I've been dating this guy for almost five months and we're on summer break right now. We started dating/being in a relationship toward the end of the last semester and things were great. I saw him about three times per week or so, which was ideal for me so I could...

Confusing, tragic relationship: A case of bad timing [ 7 Answers ]

I really must be desperate for advice if I've resorted to cyberspace, but here goes. This girl and I both just graduated high school, 18 years old. We've been good friends for two years now, but our relationship has been a roller coaster ride. I first recognized she was really starting to get...

Confusing Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all- This may seem dumb, but I have NO idea what about this guy at my school. We have been aquaintances for two years and taken many classes together. We have had deep conversations about many things and, though we do not always agree, I walk away feeling fulfilled. We always have great...

Confusing co worker relationship [ 13 Answers ]

HELP! One day while bandaging a co workers cut finger I said I wondered if I was like a mom or sister to him. He replied "Neither, because I would have sex with you". I had no idea that he thought that. After that we started flirting a bit, and on his birthday I told him I would give him a...

View more questions Search