Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZamLand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 05:57 AM
    Are we related?
    Ok, this sound like a dumb question, but I'm wondering, I have a friend who is my father's, father's, brother's, son's, son, so are we related?
    Thanks!:)
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jun 6, 2009, 06:03 AM

Yes. He would be your cousin. I believe. Because he's your grandfather's brother, he's your uncle and then his son and his son's son would be your cousin.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 06:30 AM
    Yes, you are related. You are second cousins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car related [ 2 Answers ]

I have a car with a titel pawn loan on it. A friend of mine wanted to take over the payments, a get the car when it is paid off. My friend gave the car to her sister and she was to make the payment. She has only made the interest payments and is giving me a hrd time about renewing the tag.. can I...

Are we related? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay! This is a very bad situation! PLEASE help me out! I recently discovered that A guy I've been seeing is second cousins with my uncles wife ARE WE RELATED?. :( :( :eek:

Are we related [ 12 Answers ]

Please can you tell me if I am related to my brother in laws wife

MBA related [ 1 Answers ]

Three reasons for doing mba?

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

View more questions Search