Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgnimmuc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 05:04 PM
    Caribbean Song, I don't know the name. Help!
    Hi!!

I've been searching the net for the last hour trying to find the name of the caribbean/calypso/soca song that is usually played around the time of the West Indian Day Parade. It's a woman, and it sounds like she's saying, "We jumpin, we jumpin, we jumpin, ???? " and then she starts over again. That's the chorus of course, but I don't know any of the other words. Please, if someone can help me out!! I'm trying to add some music to my itunes, as I'm getting ready to take my first road trip to Maryland next Saturday.

Thanks!

sgnimmuc;) ;
    OhMAn DatS KooL Posts: 7, Reputation: -1

May 16, 2008, 08:04 PM
    Ummm... am not to sure, but as you can see... am from the country where all that music started... but most liley its "Jump" by rupee! Try that
    Helper7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 08:13 PM
    The song is Max It Up by Destra

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Led Zeppelin Song Question - Swan Song [ 6 Answers ]

I'm hoping you can help me. I've been asked by my boss to get a copy of a song called "Swan Song" by Led Zeppelin. He's giving it as a gift to someone that sings the song a lot. Now, I'm a Zeppelin fan and I've explained to my boss that the only thing titled Swan Song that Zeppelin had a hand...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Caribbean Pirate Movie without Cofresi? [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently seeing a preview of the movie Pirates of the Caribean and couldn't help but notice the glaring omission of the famous Puerto Rican Pirate Cofresi who was wreaking havoc wth shipping in that area. In fact, other nations protested to Spain asking the government to stop him. He was said...

Heard this song in the Caribbean last week (help!) [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I was on the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean last week (no hurricane though). Heard this great dance song (male vocal) with a line in the chorus that stuck in my mind: "There must have been a day when I could have loved you more..." Can anyone help? Please email me directly...

View more questions Search