Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shania twain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 11:56 PM
    How to grow taller
    Hi, I'me 14 years old and am still 5' 1''. I have not been growing for a year now. I don't usually play or do any sort of sports when I am in school due to my sun allergy problem.
    I tried following the book " growing taller 4 idiots" but the next day I am unable to move my body and end up getting a period. What do I do to grow taller?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 05:34 AM
    You don't do anything to get taller. It's all in your genetics. Look at your family, who is short in your family? That may be who you take after.

You are only 14, you still have some time to grow.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2009, 05:38 AM

Yes, I think they say a woman doesn't stop growing until she is either 17 or 18. You are fine, just give it time. When I was 14 I was about 5'10" now I am 19 and 6'2"
    Holly23 Posts: 180, Reputation: 15

Jun 6, 2009, 05:42 AM

I wouldn't worry too much about it.Im fairly sure you can make yourself grow taller, so don't be wasting money on silly books that you don't need.Dont worry about it, good things come in small sizes..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 12, 2009, 11:13 PM

There is nothing you can do, your DNA make up has it decided
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2009, 12:03 AM

I'm 5'1" too. And I'm 19. I wear heels when I want to be tall :) don't worry about it even if you don't grow any taller. Think of the advantages. I never bang my head into signs, doorways, or tree branches like the tall people around me do haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18yo grow taller [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 17 close to 18, do you think I am able to grow taller. I'm 6ft have been since 16 and with a size 12 foot. Could I reach 6-2 or 6-3?

Will I grow taller? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 13 years old. My mom is 4 11" and my dad is 5 9". Im only 4 10 and a half. I know. Pathetic. And the worst part is, I really don't think I'm growing anymore. I already got 2 growth spirts and my last one was either last year or in 5th grade. I really don't think I'm going to grow...

How can I grow taller? [ 6 Answers ]

OK I'm 16 and I'm 5 ft I've heard that strecthing and calcium can help you grow taller short women kind of run in my family my sister had a growth spurt at 16 so that gives me a little hope I've even asked God to help me grow I know it's a little childish but being short bothers me a lot so please...

Is there any way to grow taller? I'm short [ 12 Answers ]

Is there a way besides pills that can make you taller?:confused:Im only like 5 feet 6 inches and all my other friends are like 6 feet tall!! Im not fat or out of shape or anything I'm just plain short.:(Does Milk help?

Any ideas or exercises to grow taller [ 34 Answers ]

I'm 5.3 I want to be at least 5.6 or 5.5 does anyone know any special exercises or foods used to reach that to grow tall. Please help thanks any advice would be useful also just a quick question about growing does alcohol make your growing stop.

View more questions Search