Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 08:41 PM
    How not to be found
    I hope I'm asking on the right board...
    Is there anyway to make sure people can't just Google me and get my contact info or anything. Somehow my mother got my number (who I've had to threaten with restraining orders in the past.) She herself didn't call me but she had my little siblings call me. I think she may have gotten my number online and I want to make sure she can't get my current address? Is there any way for that?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2009, 05:10 PM

Sure. Get a cell phone and ditch your home phone. Don't buy a home or pay real estate taxes that would show up in the County Auditor or County Treasurer's Office's records. Easy to figure out your home address through those records. Live in a large apartment complex. Much harder to figure out what apartment you live in. Don't have any utility bill in your name. Don't get traffic tickets or get arrested as your home address will be on the computer for either the ticket or arrest. Don't have your car registered in your name at your address either. Other than moving to a desert island those are the only ways I can think of to hide from mama. And don't go calling your siblings from your new cell phone either. Use a pay phone if you have to speak to them.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 05:39 PM

Buy a pre pay cell phone, don't use any credit cards, don't have a drivers license and don't work for any job other than jobs you can work "for cash only".
    Live only in weekly rental places or live with someone else, don't have any rental house in your name.
    You can not own a house or a car.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend found another man after 3 yrs [ 46 Answers ]

Threads merged Ive been seeing this girl for 3yrs. Always been there for her, do everything 2 make her happy and comfortable (she's a student and I'm a worker) and one day she told me the parents are against the relationship so we should stop seeing each other. I tried convincing her but she...

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

What to do with a found dog? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... I ran across a situation today, and want some advice on what to do in the remote chance that it happens again in the future. Besides, it might help some other person out as well. Trink and I were at the dog park for our normal Sunday morning playdate. Walked back to the car, put Trink in...

When do you know you found the one 4 you? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm single right now about how do you now when that somebody is perfect 4 you see I have turned down a lot of guys since I broke up with my ex boyfirend now I seem to say no to everyone cause I worry they won't be like my ex boyfirend I gess that's because I really loved him.but I'm trying to move...

View more questions Search