Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dark_angel_666 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2004, 01:10 PM
    Room makeover
    I'm re-doing my room from it's childish girly state that it once was and doing it goth (its a choice ;)) and I have a lot of girly looking stuff still- jewlery boxes, flower/ funky stuff that I can't get rid of (I'm a pack rat type of gal). What should I do? Part with it all or what? I am doing my closet funky (walk in closet), but I have boxes beyond boxes of this stuff, and little things I don't really use. I either need help getting over my pack rattiness, or think of a way to cram this stuff into my closet. I don't know what I should do. Please help me- Thank you :)
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 11, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Hi Dark angel,
    Ya I think you should change your room but keep the little boxes in a drawer or something you don't actually need to use them but if you don't want them you can throw them out (U know its your room so your choice ;))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting my rec room, should I... [ 13 Answers ]

I'm having the casing going around the mid height of the room, some call it a chair stop? Anyway, it will be a 2 tone room, chocolate brown and an off white-beige kind of colour. I was going to put the dark colour on top and the light on the bottom... or is their a general rule of thimb to this...

Drain in laundry room? [ 1 Answers ]

We are moving the laundry room -- do we need a drain in the laundry room? Can you install a wood floor (pergo) in a laundry room? Can tile still get ruined by water? Thanks for you help.

4 Kids in 1 Room [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I have a two bedroom house and we have 4 kids. The kids share one room and we have the other room. Is having 4 kids in one room against the law? We are in CA. Or, if it is not against the law, would it be looked down on if we have to go through a custody battle with one of our ex's?...

Can a guy use the ladies room? [ 27 Answers ]

In Santa Monica California, if a restaurant has marked ladies and mens rooms may a man use the ladies room if it is not occupied?

I want a chat room [ 7 Answers ]

We need some sort of chatroom on this site I think it would be cool

View more questions Search