Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ornella Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Bio claire
    Emergency. African female. Has terrible skin. Needs help. Is bio claire the way to go or fair and white?
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2009, 09:38 PM

read the info about bio claire on top of the first page,,there are lots of reviewss on it, might help.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jun 6, 2009, 06:15 PM

Kpangor!!
    Where have u been redbone!! lol
    I missed u warning people...

I thought u gave up on us hard headed folks...
    Monica19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2009, 07:25 PM

Bioclair isn't a safe product the reason being the product contains hydroquinone which isn't safe doctors are saying usage of lotions that have HQ often lead to skin cancer also once you discontinue using a product that contains HQ your skin ends up being very dark, darker then usual and most people end up having dark pimples all over their face. If I were you I wouldn't use bioclair good luck finding a safe product that works for you.

Jun 9, 2009, 06:59 PM

Hq hasn't hurt me or given me dark spots. Perhaps Im lucky.
    I think u should give it a shot for at least 3 weeks I can't see it harming u in 3 weeks.

Jun 10, 2009, 11:04 PM

Hey mepk5..
    Lollll I am expecting my first baby so I am kind of busy, but I come on here once in a while.. hope yr doing fine
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 12, 2009, 08:16 AM

Hey mepk5 is hq working for you ?

By the way... what's with you.. you don't seem to talk to me anymore??

Is it because I didn't show you more pics ?

I mean common I think I have shown the most pics of myself to you than anyone on any forum... so I hope that's not the reason...

Besides I'm not even fibbing that the products are not working for me.. so where is the hitch ?

Jun 12, 2009, 09:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    hey mepk5..
    lollll i am expecting my first baby so i am kind of busy, but i come on here once in a while ..hope yr doing fine
    Hey u was having unprotected sex?! Im happy for u. After the baby u will leave us & go to the diet & weight loss section? Lol :D

Jun 12, 2009, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    hey mepk5 is hq working for you ?

btw .... whats wtih you .. you dont seem to talk to me anymore ????

is it because i didnt show you more pics ?

I mean common i think i have shown the most pics of myself to you than anyone on any forum... so i hope thats not the reason ....

besides im not even fibbing that the products are not working for me.. so where is the hitch ?
    Hey I knew you was having a visitor. You seemed preoccupied & didn't answer my email so I figured you are busy.
    Did are friend test the mono yet? I think I found something that might help the cheetah girl!:cool:

Jun 13, 2009, 11:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    hey u was having unprotected sex?!!! Im happy for u. After the baby u will leave us & go to the diet & weight loss section? lol :D
    Bahaaahaaa... hell yahhh married for 2 years now its about that time for a baby.. and no I won't go to the weight loss section!!

Jun 14, 2009, 05:35 PM

All right,, I'll hunt u down... lol
    Congrats! How your skin? Break outs?
    Dod u have to do anything different cause of the hormones?

Jun 14, 2009, 07:36 PM

Luckily.. my pregnancy hasn't cost me any skin problems, some say its because I am carring a boy ahahhh
    somaliboy Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Dec 20, 2009, 07:28 AM
    OK do you want to go really light
    Ow well den imma give yuh my lightening secret
    This will make you like 4 shades lighter in a wekk if you do it proply na d consistently
    . Oright get yourself bio claire lotion and the oil and mix it in a tub and then you will need 1 other maxi light oil and hot movate gel mix all this together in a tub
    And store in tha frigde over night
    The next morning get yourself a lemon
    Squezze it into a cup dip your finger in and apply the lemon liquid to your face and neck leave on until it dries
    Then wash off
    Now apply your lightening lotion to your body
    At lease twice through the day when it gets to night time
    Here's da trick
    Apply it thickly on your legs and arms
    And neck
    And then get some glad wrap and wrap it
    Over those area
    Easliy
    Don't apply the glad wrap to your face though
    And then aplly it thick on your face
    And go to sleep with your face facing upwards
    And make sure you put on socks over the toes
    In the morning you will wake up don't take it of until it gets to about 11:50
    Go to the bath tub fill it wif really warm water
    And take all that stuff of
    And lay in da tub
    All your dead skin wiff come of and
    Your skin will be so light
    Do this about one whole week
    Straight
    And I swear you will notice results
    But please stay out of the sun because then your skin will only reproduce more melanin
    After you get to your desired result
    Only do this twice a week
    And the rest of the week normally apply the cream to the body softly
    This will maintain the color
    Anywas I do this and I went so light
    That its so noticeable
    Because I went from trey songs color to a bit lighter then chris brown... Anyway try this people I swear by it
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

Jan 31, 2010, 03:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mepk5 View Post
    hey u was having unprotected sex?!!! Im happy for u. After the baby u will leave us & go to the diet & weight loss section? lol :D
    Lol
    Caramel1989 Posts: 62, Reputation: 4

Feb 2, 2010, 01:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ornella View Post
    emergency. african female. has terrible skin. needs help. is bio claire the way to go or fair and white?
    I saw on a website that bio claire sell a cream that doesn't contain hydroquinone as well.. im thinking of getting it... well see...
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 06:17 AM
    Although bio claire claim to not contain hq on their labels, they have been tested by authorities to contain 0.06%. Which isn't much.. but still too much to lie to their customers for those who do not like hq, they deceive. I asked them about this but they refuse to respond. I see nothing wrong w/ hq when used properly and isn't for everyone, but if a product contains it, they should be honest and tell the truth.

Feb 3, 2010, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Although bio claire claim to not contain hq on their labels, they have been tested by authorities to contain 0.06%. Which isn't much..but still too much to lie to their customers for those who do not like hq, they deceive. I asked them about this but they refuse to respond. I see nothing wrong w/ hq when used properly and isnt for everyone, but if a product contains it, they should be honest and tell the truth.
    WOW are you seriously... why all the lies... as far as I know having little of something doesn't not equal none... I used fair and handsome lol I know its for guys but they say that one is made to get through tuff male skin so it should be good for my african american skin... im about ciara's color originally... it smoothed my skin but no drastic results... I would probably have to use it s for a whole year or something... and it doesn't have HQ... so I'm now on Carolight.. its benn 3month.. not bad.. kinda slow but I'm sticking with it... wat are you using Golden_Girl?
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel1989 View Post
    WOW are u seriously...why all the lies...as far as i kno having little of something doesnt not equal none... i used fair and handsome lol i know its for guys but they say that one is made to get thru tuff male skin so it should be good for my african american skin...im about ciara's color originally... it smoothed my skin but no drastic results...i wud probably have to use it s for a whole year or something...and it doesnt have HQ... so im now on Carolight..its benn 3month..not bad..kinda slow but im sticking with it...wat are u using Golden_Girl?
    Yeah, I agree. I have heard of fair & handsome, the Indian brand right? I have seen their commercials on YouTube where Shah Rukh Khan is spokesmodel. Does it work? The commercials are insulting..

I'm on nadinola, retin-a, neutrogena grapefruit facial scrub. How is the Carolight and active ingredients?

Feb 3, 2010, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I have heard of fair & handsome, the Indian brand right? I have seen their commercials on youtube where Shah Rukh Khan is spokesmodel. Does it work? The commercials are insulting..

I'm on nadinola, retin-a, neutrogena grapefruit facial scrub. How is the Carolight and active ingredients?
    Yeah it's the Indian one... the commercial is so harsh I know... very insulting! It kind of works but I think it would take continued use for like 10month at least to get 2-3 shade lighter... atleast there's no HQ though. About Caro light... I thought it was working a bit.. but I just went into an elevator with mirros (im at work) and my skin looks so light today... so I think its starting to work faster with the baking soda... it has HQ in it though so I might be switching to fair and hadsome again.. atleast its made for indian skin.. I use the male one so it can be stronger...
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Caramel1989 View Post
    yeah its the Indian one...the commercial is so harsh i kno...very insulting! It kinda works but i think it wud take continued use for like 10month atleast to get 2-3 shade lighter...atleast theres no HQ tho. About Caro light...i thought it was working a bit..but i just went into an elevator with mirros (im at work) and my skin looks soo light today...so i think its starting to work faster with the baking soda...it has HQ in it tho so i might b switching to fair and hadsome again..atleast its made for indian skin..i use the male one so it can be stronger...
    Wow 10 months is so long, we can reach our goals much sooner w/ other products. 2-3 shades can be achieved in 1.5-3 months. That is always a good feeling when we see the fruits of our labour through the means of mirrors... great invention, and of course our curious observers.. lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

Bio claire. [ 8 Answers ]

I just wanted to know does bio claire really work and do you need to do all the mixing up in order for it to work?? As well as I was recently using peau claire it don't work at all and also skin light which makes me go extemly dark in the summer... Please help I have bought ebough creams my...

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

View more questions Search