Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Cell phone service
    I have a orange Samsung cell phone. Today I noticed that my cell phone barely had service. It mostly remained at 3 bars. Nothing more and nothing less. What is causing that? And How do you fix it?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 09:21 PM

That's not really much to go on... do you know the model number? Have you always had 3 bars (out of 4?) for signal strength?

As long as it's always got 3 bars it should always work so what's the problem?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 11, 2009, 11:24 PM

It's probably the area you were in.
    red grasshopper12 Posts: 238, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2009, 11:28 PM
    Yes, That is probably true! I asked my brother, he has the same phone and his did that also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find someone's cell phone number if they have the metro pcs service? [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out how to find someone's cell phone number with the metro pcs carrier. Idk how to do it... Please help me, if u can Thanks, Danielle

Cell phone service qustion [ 3 Answers ]

Hi this is dhaval. I have got a problem with my cellphone. One day, I was doing something in my mobile and somehow it got locked. Now, whenever I try to start my mobile. It asks me to enter a PUK code and PIN code. So, I do not know what I should do. I am having HUTCH sim card in my mobile. I need...

Can I suspend cell phone service [ 2 Answers ]

I searched t-mobile everywhere looking at how to suspend cell phone service on my daughters phone as a punishment because she won't hand it over. I can report it lost or stolen and have it temporarily suspended but I don't want to lie. Plus, the website states that I may have to show proof or pay...

View more questions Search