Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunny202 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 09:26 AM
    Range not working
    Appliance NOT working
    Problem with my cooking range:mad: My Kenmore instove electric self cleaning range has stopped working and no element is heating after I cleaned it yesterday with soap and comet.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 09:37 AM

Does this have a solid cooktop? Did you get water down into something?

What is the model number?
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

Jun 5, 2009, 07:41 PM

Some of the Whirlpoolo built Kenmores have a thermal fuse on the back.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 07:44 PM

Oh, if the people who got stuck cleaning stoves created the design... It may be as simple as a breaker switch. Check the breaker box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some outlets not working & elec range, minimal heat? [ 4 Answers ]

All of a sudden several outlets and some lights quit working. I have checked and changed the circuit breaker that appeared to be loose. None of the breakers has been tripped. 24 hours later our electric range turns on but only gets warm, will not get hot? The home is 30 years old with I believe...

Connecting satellite and the range of working distance. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a property that has a house with a garage apartment. My issue is that I want to possibly connect satellite TV to the garage apt. and run to the house or vice versa. The house has in the past had in the satellite and the garage apartment currently has cable. The two structures are only feet...

Electric range quits working [ 1 Answers ]

The coils on my electric range will heat up then cool down while its still turned on. What's the problem

HotPoint oven range not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

I try to turn the oven on by setting the tempeture, but most of the time the oven keeps saying UNLOCK it blinks and beeps and won't let me set a temp. If I do get to set the tempeture for it. As soon as the oven preheats the UNLOCK starts to blink again and the oven automatically shuts off, can...

GE Elec Range Digital Display Touch Pad not working [ 2 Answers ]

My 10-year old GE Range display stopped working. The digital display shows 888 88:88 in the space where I normally would touch to set and turn on the oven, timer, and clock. So far I have tried pushing different places on the touch pad and have tried turning the breaker switch off and on. Nothing...

View more questions Search