Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 07:29 AM
    Need a name for the movie with Jet Li
    I don't know the plot I just saw a scene where Jet Li has black suit and he fights multiple enemies,using chairs as well...
    It's not Black Mask,because he is not wearing it.
    Please help...
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jun 5, 2009, 07:39 AM

Best I can do for you is a list of Jet Li films from Jet Li
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 07:54 AM

Ok,tnx maybe I can find it there,but it's going to last..
    ewhitlock83 Posts: 38, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2009, 04:54 AM

The One?
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Aug 1, 2009, 08:43 PM

It sounds like the one but he is fighting himself in other dimensions and every time he kills the other him he gets stronger n faster
    Do you know if is an american film or chinese? He is in a lot of films

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

View more questions Search