Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BellaD Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2006, 05:23 AM
    Lower Abdominal Pain
    I am 30 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for 4 months. Last month my husband and I had sex the day before and day of ovulation. The following few weeks I was feeling really nauseous and was sure that I was pregnant, however, I got my period exactly on day 29 as usual. I still did not believe that I was not pregnant so I took 3 pregnancy tests but they all came back negative. Now last night (which is 13 days after my period and usually when I ovulate), I have severe cramps in my lower abs, feels just like severe period cramps, this is the first time I ever experienced this mid cycle. Pain lasted all night and is still there this morning. I also took an ovulation test today and it came back that I am not ovulating so I'm really confused, usually I would have ovulated today. Anyone have any ideas what’s going on?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 8, 2006, 02:38 PM
    It is possible that you may ovulate in the next day or so. Some women do have cramps like you describe prior to ovulation.

If this continues you need to make an appointment with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower left abdomen [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having pains in my lower left abdomen where my ovaries are. When I sit down, walk, have sex, even move wrong. What could cause this?

Abdominal Pain! Help! [ 4 Answers ]

I know this may sound gross but please bare with me... I have pain in my abdominum when I have intercourse, when I have bowel movements, when I urinate, and when I have gas... it really hurts now and I don't think I can ignore it. I don't have insurance to go to the doctor that is why I came...

Pain in lower left groin [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am 22 years old and have never had a regular period. I can't even remember the last time I had a natural period. But my concern at this moment is that I have a pain on my lower left groin area that I have had for about 2 months now and it seems to be getting worse. Its kindof...

Pain in lower back [ 0 Answers ]

My friend is having lower back pain, actually right above his buttocks. He says that it feels like a burning sensation that lasts about 10 seconds and then goes and returns again. He has had this pain for about 1 day. He has not lifted any heavy objects and doesn't believe he has pulled any...

Pain and coldness in lower legs [ 0 Answers ]

Since I gave birth to my first child seven months ago, I have had coldness and pain in my lower legs. I started with numbness in heels of my feet at 8 1/2 months pregnant but that seemed to have subsided but the coldness and the pains didn't start until 2 weeks after birth of my child. I had...

View more questions Search