Jun 4, 2009, 08:29 PM
    Car audio
    I have a question a about car amps do you much about them
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Jun 5, 2009, 09:52 AM

Depends... what's your question.
    icecoldsoundman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 01:25 PM

OK I want to know what is better to do, hook up two mono amps to 2 sub woofers and even if I can do that or if its better just to hook up the 2 subs to one 2 channel amp.
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Jun 5, 2009, 05:02 PM
    What kind of amps and what kind of subs are you looking to use? Also what are you going to use as a head unit? Finally, what is your desired output level (full sound, hear me a block away, hear me a 1/2 mile away).
    icecoldsoundman Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 08:05 PM
    for the subs I was thinking of pioneers 800 to 1200 watts, eather sony or pioneer amps, and I have a ultimate 55x4 and I want it to have a good sound full sound, not that crap raddal and reverb .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

Where do I plug audio in to get audio out only to speaker b on receiver [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to set up a zone 2 on my AV receiver. I have speaker output RCA jacks for Speaker A and Speaker B and a front switch to toggle between the two. How do I set up an audio input that will go only to Speaker B when it is activated? There is only audio in for DVD, VCR, CD, etc and...

Audio project in school how car audio works [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I am doing a project in school I'm in grade 9 and need to know about car audio, it is worth 10% of my final mark. If anybody could please send me a link to a sdite with car audio on it I would be very greatfull. I would like to find out about hwo a subwoofer works, how an amp works, how a car...

View more questions Search