Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 4, 2009, 07:52 PM
    Childhood horror movie title forgotten?
    I know it may sound bad to some, but I used to watch this horror movie when I was younger and I watch that movie for hours! But now that I'm older, I can't remember the name of the movie?? Here is a brief discription, maybe someone can help me!

Where do I start?? The closes I can get to the beginning is like this??
    I think it was about a mutation in the wilderness of some sort, scientists and wilderness fish and game wanted to do tests on back country land, and it was sacrid land to a mordern day group o indians that believed that the land was alive! But for some reason the water had some kind of pollution in it that mad animal grow big and deformed and mutated! But a man and his wife moved to the country side and found that the land was stocked by mutated animal, more so a bear I think! Well the bear was moving through the forest and the movie switch to the scenes where this animal was killing campers and hikers throughout the movie until it came to the camp toward the middle of the movie, the man was fishing out on the lake and while he was fishing he saw enomous fish jump out and it wasn't something he had seen before, then in the middle the indians showed them what the polluted water was doing to nature, the indians warned the others about strange things happening, and the bear finally caught up with them and it wouldn't stop until they were dead.. (this is a chunk I can remember, but bits and pieces left) well there was one scene where a new reporter found a bear cub mutated from the camp near a plant, and the bear chased him and bit him in half under a gate! That's all I can remember?? Can someone out there help me with this, I can't believe I forgot about this movie, I think it starts with a P..?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 4, 2009, 07:59 PM

Prophecy (1979)
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 7, 2009, 07:46 PM
    [QUOTE=Quinn F;1777983]Prophecy (1979)[/QUOTE

Hey dude thanks!! I don't know how many times I've went pass that damn movie in the inventory online, its out of date mostly I think?? But thanks, I've searching for this movie for ever!! ironclad04 is in your debt!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 7, 2009, 08:04 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgotten Childhood Mermaid Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie when I was really young about a mermaid with blonde hair. All I really remember about it was that she had blonde hair, part of it took place on a ship, and I think there was a scene where the mermaid had a knife in her hand and may or may not have killed someone. I know that sounds...

Forgotten movie title [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid I loved an animated movie with the word nymph in the title. I can't remember for the life of me the name of this movie I loved. I would so love to find this movie so I can share it with my son and relive my childhood memories. Please help me!

Movie title forgotten. I don't think it's a well known film at all [ 1 Answers ]

I honestly only remember like the first scene, A asian girl and boy are on a bench on a dock looking out over like a beach paradise. Then she has to go or something and it ends up being a holograph type deal and disappears, they are really on a bench in a busy area. I think in the movie she is like...

Movie title forgotten [ 2 Answers ]

My sister and I watched this movie when we were young and we remember the title to be love me tender. All we can find is the elvis movie. It's about a teenage girl that has a terminal disease and writes letters to elvis. We watched this in the early 80s.

View more questions Search