Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSchultz0956 Posts: 121, Reputation: 10

Oct 7, 2006, 11:51 PM
    Visa for Philippines
    I need to go on a business trip to the Philippines the week of Thanksgiving. I've been there before but someone else did all the paper work for me, all I did was sign some papers for the Philippine Consul in California. This time there is no one ahead of me to do the paperwork because I'm the business owner. I've been looking for US government websites on how to apply for a Visa but came up empty handed. COuld someone please tell me where I need to look? November 18 is coming up quickly and if I don't go now, I'll have to wait until March which could cost me a lot of money in the long-run.

Thanks for all your help.

SS
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 10, 2006, 05:47 PM
    I have a telephone number to the office in the Loop in Chicago, Illinois 1800-830-8472 and the website... I double checked is www.usimmigrationsupport.org and it's Washington D.C. office telephone number 1-888-838-8472... any more information just write back if more is needed...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Oil/gas Spill In Garage!need Instructions To Clean Up! [ 8 Answers ]

My teenage son recently started mowing lawns, and the gardener who hired him, has asked him to store his lawnmower in the garage of my parents (who were kind to allow this), so that my son would have quick access to it, as the customers are in this area where we live. PROBLEM: My parents are so...

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Urgent Help Opinions On Buying An Apple Mac Mini Wanted [ 15 Answers ]

I have been using a PC for the past 7 years and now there is a big change coming - I am purchasing a 1.42ghz, 80 gb, combo drive MAC MINI. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW if I should purchase it online via apple.ca, or at Best Buy. :confused: The price is the same $749. (canadian dollars). It comes with...

Asap! Help! Urgent! Aaaaaaa Statement Of Cash Flows [ 2 Answers ]

I need urgent help with my accounting homework. I have to compare the statement of cash flows from the companies hersheys and nestle. And i've been trying to do it since last week. And im really totally lost! This is my final grade which is worth 100 point! Please please i really need help. ...

View more questions Search