Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AshieVengeance Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 01:44 PM
    Is naruto's father really the forth Hokage?
    Was talking to my aunty trina when I was on holiday and she said something about it

So erm is she telling the truth?
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jul 23, 2009, 01:33 PM

Yes, Naruto's father is the fourth Hokage. He died protecting the village by sealing the demon fox into Naruto

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Father! Marcelino montalvo. A daughter in need of her real father [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I now you hear this a lot but I am looking for my father.. I haven't seen him since I was a couple of months.. but when I was 16 and ranaway I saw him at the best buy in kendall Florida.. but I didn't say anything to him. I regret it and I just want him in my life. His name is marcelino...

Father abandoned daughter one and a half years ago and step father wants to adopt [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. My daughters father completely stopped contact with my daughter a year and a half ago. We were separated for eight years, Since then I have remarried and gone on with my life. He suddenly stopped all contact with her a year and a half ago, stopped child support about three...

New step father wants to adopt child that has no father on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new step father and I wish to adopt my 4 year old step son and my 8 year old step son . The 4 year old does not have a father listed on the birth certificate and the 8 year old does but the bio-father has not made any kind of contact in 5 years but is court ordered to pay child support and...

View more questions Search