Custody
    I want to know how I can get custody of my nieces help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2006, 07:06 AM
    Hire an attorney and file for them in court
    The WB Posts: 78, Reputation: 6

Oct 11, 2006, 09:28 PM
    You have to prove the mother and father unfit. You have to prove why you would be a better parent than them. You have to prove that you are able to financially support the children. You have to prove that you have adequate shelter. If you think you can prove all of that, get a lawyer. Expect this to put a big strain on your finances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Temporary Custody? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, married and the aunt of 5 children. Before I start, I am very mature for my age and I always have been. My sister of 5 children (only 2 from the same father) has always had drug problems off and on during her life- she has been going through a MAJOR patch the last 2 years. The 2...

Custody [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old and for the past 4 years I've been wanting to live 100% of the time with my mom instead of 50/50. My dad is addicted to marijuana and alcohol and he is threatening me to go to military school or to move. Is there a way I can live with my mom?

Custody [ 2 Answers ]

Custody question -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have had custody of my son for 7 years now (he is 17 now) For the last three we have lived in Florida The judge in Pennsylvania granted the relocation against my ex's wishes The question...

PA. Custody? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am inquring into Child Custody rights. To make a long story short. My husband is very controlling, And emotionally abusive. And there are a whole bunch of other reasons I am looking into the possibility of a divorce. I am a full time sahm. To our 17 mo. Old son. And I would want AT LEAST...

View more questions Search