Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lurendam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 12:11 PM
    Cloudy water in pool
    We installed a above ground doughboy pool a few weeks ago. The last few days the water is starting to become cloudy. We use cholorine tablets and run the pump. What can we do to stop the water from turning cloudy. Thank you Lurenda Mitchell
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 4, 2009, 12:29 PM

What type of filter do you have (DE) and how many hours per day are you filtering?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chlorinated pool stays cloudy, tried algie and more chlorine [ 9 Answers ]

Chlorinated pool stays cloudy regardless of adding algie treatment and more shock to pool water and all levels are as should be. I have used a clarifier but still does not clear it up. Can someone help with ideas? Thank you.

Cloudy pool [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone PLEASE help me get my pool uncloudy! I have used clarifier, algieside, chlorine. And 6/1 &4/1 shock both and I can not get it cleared up. Confussed,

Cloudy water from refrigerator water dispenser [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to troubleshoot/fix cloudy water issue. Water from all faucets, etc. is clear, except from the refrigerator water dispenser. I have detached the refrig. Water supply line and opened the value, and still get cloudy water... so I assume the refrig is not the issue. How do I find the...

Cloudy pool water can't get it clear [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a easy set up pool with the inflatable top ring its 18ft round and 4ft deep and my water got really cloudy I brought a sample to the pool place he gave me some chemicals so I did what he said and it still was cloudy.I have all non chlorine chemicals in my pool.when I use a test strip in...

View more questions Search