Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needfulthingg Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2003, 09:06 AM
    How to shave
    Ok I want to have a smooth face but every time I shave down not every hair comes off. And when I shave against the grain it hurts and I get cut. I don't know what to do. I have been reading to keep shaving with the grain. I have been doing this for a month. But I want to have a completely smooth shave and I don't think this is going to work. Usually when I shave against the grain I would shave down first(with the grain) and then up(against the grain). I also know that the best time to shave is after a shower. Should I just start to shave against the grain right off the shower and that's it every day. Well thank you very much for your help.
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2003, 01:19 PM
    How to shave
    Quite obviously, a blade will not satisfy your requirement, hmm... well I don't like the idea of waxing the face ::)...

Try one of those little machines that pulls the hairs instead of shaving... (sorry, I donno what they are called, but if you go to department stores you're sure to find them)
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2003, 01:24 PM
    How to shave
    Hehe... just in case you do not know what is the little machine I'm talking about... they look like ordinary shavers but with rotating thing that have many little metal tweezers that help pull the hairs out of the root... they are quick and smooth... Try them :)
    ashelyE97 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2013, 12:43 AM
    Nono radiancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legs: To shave or not to shave [ 29 Answers ]

Who or what started the trend that women should shave their legs and why?

To Shave Or Not To Shave [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was wondering what do women prefer. A man who is shaved trimmed or natural

How to shave [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I want to have a smooth face but every time I shave down not every hair comes off. And when I shave against the grain it hurts and I get cut. I don't know what to do. I have been reading to keep shaving with the grain. I have been doing this for a month. But I want to have a completely...

How to shave [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I want to have a smooth face but every time I shave down not every hair comes off. And when I shave against the grain it hurts and I get cut. I don't know what to do. I have been reading to keep shaving with the grain. I have been doing this for a month. But I want to have a completely...

View more questions Search