Translate;

'live the life you love, love the life you live'

Into latin

I would be so so grateful. Thank you.:)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2009, 04:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by X_Dr360_X View Post
    Uhmmmmmm i reallly appriciate what your doing but there was a message saying that the phrase cpuld be translated inproperly becuase " Of " is not a latin Word..Should i leave the "Of" or take it out???...

P.S this phrase is gonna be a tattooo towards my Mom , i wouldn't like to have it missed spelled if its going to be on my boday for ever..:D
    Do NOT use that translation, especially not for something permanent like a tattoo!!
    X_Dr360_X Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 06:11 PM
    [QUOTE=Wondergirl;1849658]Do NOT use that translation, especially not for something permanent like a tattoo!! [/QUO

Would You know where I can find legit Translations I've wanted to translate that for a year now. It would be Good if you knew anyone translators thanks you..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 11, 2009, 07:27 PM
    [QUOTE=X_Dr360_X;1849782]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Do NOT use that translation, especially not for something permanent like a tattoo!!!!!!!!![/QUO

Would You know where i can find legit Translations I've wanted to translate that for a year now. It would be Good if you knew anyone translators thanks you..
    The quote is from Napoleon.

Your best best is to find a Latin teacher at a high school or college (or a Catholic priest?) in your area. I would not trust any translation from the Internet.

If you can't find anyone, PM me or repost on this thread and I will find someone around here.
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2009, 12:15 AM
    [QUOTE=Wondergirl;1849903]

Your best best is to find a Latin teacher at a high school or college (or a Catholic priest?) in your area. I would not trust any translation from the Internet.

If you can't find anyone, PM me or repost on this thread and I will find someone around here.
    I myself have read all posts given, and this one was the last! I have been out of town lately and noticed that my brother has been giving false information and missguide people on this site, I am speechless, and embarrassed by this little prank that was pulled! I assure everyone that I take full reponsibilty over this matter and I am truly sorry for the people who have believed most of the posts that were made, persuming the posty was me! I'm really sorry
    YoungHyperLink Posts: 152, Reputation: 13

Jul 12, 2009, 09:58 PM

You were out of town and it was your brother, eh?

Was this your brother, too?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/langua...ge-364067.html
    Hilarious!
    X_Dr360_X Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 06:43 PM
    [QUOTE=Wondergirl;1849903]

Hey wondergirl I wasn't able to find somoene who was able to translate my quote in to Latin so if You knew any one who could help me it would be a great help.. thnak you:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Latin translation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi -- please translate "do good don't do bad" for me from English into Latin! And yes, it's OK to make "don't" "do not." Thanks!

English to latin translation [ 1 Answers ]

How does the phrase,"Fortune favors the bold", translate to latin?

English to latin translation [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to come up with a cool phrase in latin to make a song I am making reallly scary. So please translate this "god's wrath upon you" or "holy father's wrath" And if anyone can help me with and awsome saying I'd love it. Thanks

English to Latin translation [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the Latin for: Only god can judge me for my sins

View more questions Search