Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicamariesweetie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2006, 09:52 AM
    I want subs/amps? I need help! =]
    OK so heres the deal.
    I have a 2000 toyota corolla.
    but one problem... im electronically retarted.
    sooo if i want more bass... do i put in some subs or amps??
    :confused:
    problly is a bad question but im not sure.
    like what do i need for this?!

HELPPP ME!
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 7, 2006, 08:27 PM
    Go to the Toy Store... or Radio Shack
    clouded Posts: 31, Reputation: 3
    -

Dec 4, 2006, 01:49 PM
    You have to have both. You need the amplifier to power the sub-woofer. You also need a box to put the subs in.

DON'T DO ANY OF THIS BY YOURSELF. You will regret it. Take it in to a licensed car audio store or have a friend do it that is very confident of his skills.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get 100 AMPs to my Garage [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to wire a 100 amp service to my garage. I have a 200amp main entrance box in my house and would like to get power to a panel box in my garage. The panel box I have to put in the garage has a 100 amp main disconect with 12 cicuit spaces. Questions: Can I simply put a 100 amp...

HELP!car amps and speakers [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an old motorhome and am planning on installing 4 Pioneer 330 watt 6x9s and am unsure what kind of amp I need. I have a very cheap deck, but figure that won't matter if I get the right amp that can power all four speakers. Please if you have any help for melet me know. Thanks,...

Installing 2 car amps(jim peterson) [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Jim, Have a 4 channel Rockford Fosgate amp,and a Kenwood 2 channel one. I have 2 front speakers,2 rear and 1- 12 in. Subwoofer. The Rokford I was going to use with the front and rears,now the Rockford as you knoe has a "Pass Thru" rca signal.How would yeah come into the Rokford(wiring) and...

View more questions Search