Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 01:49 AM
    Hydroxycut---Has Been Recalled!
    I just wanted to let everyone that is on this forum, and people asking questions about it. Hydroxycut has been recalled. There is a lawsuit if you've suffered from side effects please look into it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 01:55 AM

Thank you for posting this information Momma!

Here's a link to a search for sites that have information about the recall on them.

Hydroxycut Recall - Google Search
    Vision Expert

Jun 3, 2009, 01:55 AM

Great, thanks for that information!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 01:56 AM
    Anytime! ;)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 09:10 PM

Thanks CM for the update. I just wish people would stop taking these diet pills that offer a quick fix and start putting in the work themselves.

Get out and exercise or jog. Change your diet and eat right and I know it will be a challenge but the results are great.

Nothing happens overnight you have to give yourself time and believe me it is worth while.

Before I had my son in December I my weight was good but I gain a good 20 lbs during my pregnancy and was piling on weighter before I got pregnant. But after I gave birth I hit the gym and did my workouts at home when I couldn't make it to the gym. My goal was to lose 20 lbs but to date I lose 17 lbs and a whole lot of inches. Yay!

I dedicated myself and compromised a lot of food--mostly junk food. I went through junk food withdrawal but I survive. Exercising and changing my diet worked and now my body is tone and fit and my hard work worked. Also, exercising isn't only good for your weight lose but good for your mind, body, and soul.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 09:14 PM

I tried that pill, and many others.

Let's just say I was a pill infomercial junkie.

I'm am clean now.

Don't do them. It's not good for the body. Trust me. I was constipated for over a year, amongst a few other things.

Sarah
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2009, 01:21 PM

Yup, I've taken just about all the fad diet pills and drinks that were made when they all still had efedrin (sp?) in it. BIG mistake. It just creates a complex and sometimes even an addiction. I thought I was addicted for a long time, and I probably was. But after 2004, I haven't taken one. I'm 40 pounds overweight, but I'm happy with my life and relationship. So it's not top priority for me to look like a supermodel, but I do eat better lately.
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2009, 01:22 PM
    P.S. Muddy---I love your avatar, that's my nickname :P
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 01:28 PM

So CM your nickname is Cherry? Nice!
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    Yup. My name is Cherish, so most people call me Cherry.
    It's a better nickname then the one I tried to give you- tee he he.

Sarah
    Vision Expert

Jun 5, 2009, 10:33 PM

Oh goodness. That was bad. But it's not like you GOT the connection until I said something, so it totally wasn't malicious. It was kind of funny, actually. You crack me up so much sometimes.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 01:25 PM

My buddy, well ex-buddy, took this about a year and a half ago. One hour after he was sick as a dog, puking and all the great stuff. He said to me a week later, "it only lasted a couple days and now I'm used to it". I should mention a two-month's supply was $60 with a military discount and I never noticed any results on him.

I guess it works but destroying your GI track.

Like every quick-fix pill out there, this is a crock of sh*t.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2009, 01:36 PM
    Slap, maybe you didn't see the results because he forgot the rules of binge eating:eek:

I don't doubt that diet pills often lead to eating disorders, if not that it can become an addiction.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hydroxycut - Does it work? [ 7 Answers ]

I have heard A lot of things about not using diet pills and I'm sure a lot of them do not work, but I have heard many good things about Hydroxycut. Has anyone used this and had good results? I understand it has a diet and exercise plan with it and that's fine. I do not believe I am over weight...

Hydroxycut? [ 5 Answers ]

Does Hydroxycut help burn fat or is it just a waste of money? I am looking for something to assist me in burning fat while I work out but at the same time I would like to put on some muscle. I can not have the perfect diet since I am deployed to Iraq. I drink only water and try to watch what I eat...

Prozac & Hydroxycut together? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know if it is OK to take fluoxetine (Prozac) together with Muscletech Hydroxycut (contains: Chromium (as Polynicotinate) 133mcg, Calcium (as Hydroxycitrate) 152mg, Potassium (as, Hydroxycitrate) 225mg, HydroxyTea CF 200mg, Hydroxagen Plus 2g) ? Thank you :confused:

Chantix with Hydroxycut [ 1 Answers ]

Is it okay to take Hydroxycut while taking Chantix?

I've fed my cat the recalled pet food [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I have three cats and I feed them a pouch of food every morning, one of my cats Loves to eat all the wet food to herself and the other nibbles a bit and than leaves and my 3rd eats it when it has dried out a bit. The one that eats all her wet food and the some of the other kitty's...

View more questions Search