Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandibarry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2004, 10:50 PM
    3 Flu's in 2 Months
    Hi,

For the 3rd time in 2 months I have a flu. I work doing respite work with mentally disabled children and one of them had a flu when I was there last, however, I already had 2 other flus. I was wondering if this is normal, and if it isn't what could it be a sign of?

Thanks
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2004, 07:06 AM
    3 Flu's in 2 Months
    Hi

Firstly, you need to understand that flu is caused by a virus which can be passed on from one person to the other, should the recipient have a low tolerant immune system.

The immune system can be altered by many factors and allow you to catch the flu virus again and again.

You will need to see your doctor and avoid further exposure in order the heal properly before exposing yourself again.

Keep in mind that various types of flu can be lethal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'd like to know where I'll be in the next 6 months [ 7 Answers ]

Goodday my name is tolu I'm a male and I'd just like to know what and where I'll be in the next six months. Cheers

8 Months and no sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I need some advice on my girlfriend. We have been seeing each other for around 8 months now and I hate to admit it but we isn't had much of a physical relationship (were both 21). I'm quite shy and haven't had much experience with relationships.she knows this however its only ever myself who...

I need my son back after 18 months.. [ 3 Answers ]

My son was taken from me after having an illness that kept him in ICU for 2 weeks. It is HUS and it is an occasional effect of EColi. After having a 50/50 chance of living, he was discharged and began having behavioral changes and having seizure-like spells. Took him to 5 other doctors until I...

Should I call him now, after 4-6 months? [ 6 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! Should I call my ex now after 4-6 months? I realized I LOVE HIM and I don't know if I should call or not. What if I don't know what to say. Its been half a year! Please Help! :-/ Should I call or should I not? We were a great couple. He lives in Cali. And I in FL. PLEASE HELP! I...

View more questions Search