Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burningstariv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Old Bouncy Snail Toy
    There was this toy I had growing up that I believe was like a snail warrior guy and he had this rubber shell you could attach to his back so you could bounce him off the floor against another bouncy snail warrior guy or you could invert the shell attach it the guy and place him on the floor and he'd bounce up on his own. Does anyone know what this toy was called? This was like a mid 90's toy.
    DavidReyes87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2009, 11:53 PM
    I'm not sure if you found an answer for this question yet, but I too spent a long time trying to remember the name of these toys. The answer is SNAILIENS and more info can be found here.

SNAILIENS
    burningstariv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2009, 12:19 PM
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really appreciate you answering my question, it was driving me crazy, how unfortuante that they are so hard to find now. I would love to get my hands on a snailien again
    felix2313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 04:04 PM
    I have a bunch of these figures not in the package and some parts are missing. If people post their e-mail address I can e-mail pics of what I have.
    Starkey270684 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 02:04 AM

I've been looking for these things too man!thank god someone answered it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want soft bouncy not hard rock curls [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is already curly I just want to know what is best to use to keep it soft and not hard

I have a blue snail.I think he's dead [ 1 Answers ]

I got a blue snail today and he's only been home for a little while (a few hours) Earlier he was exploring the tank but now, he is sitting at the bottom and has not Moved for hours. I don't know if he is dead, does it sound like he is? Or is he just tierd? Any answer would be appreciated!

Bouncy floorboards and no subfloor [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I'm looking for some suggestions on securing some of the oak hardwood floorboards that are bowed upwards and bouncy. The house is over 100 years old and there is no subfloor. The floorboards are in good shape (other than not being flat) and are about 3/4-1 " above the joist. This is only...

How do you make snail helmits?? [ 6 Answers ]

What are the materials needed to make snail helmits? Do u kill snails or something?

View more questions Search