Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Olubowale Ade-O Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 02:15 PM
    A suitable hard-hitting notice to discourage staffs from putting their own programmes
    How I write a hard-hitting notice to discourage staffs from putting their own programmes on the computer
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 2, 2009, 02:18 PM
    It's called an IT Policy..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New puppy - how to discourage chewing on fingers [ 15 Answers ]

We got a "choodle" or "chipoo" or whatever nickname you have for a cross between a chihuahua and a poodle. She is 11 weeks old, and we have had her about a month. So far she is doing pretty well with training. Still having some potty training issues (it's us that really needs to be trained to be...

Gave landlord 30days notice-now being given a hard time! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am in need of some help and advise. I was in a verbal contract with my landlord- just month to month. Since I moved in on July 7,2008 he has not done anything agreed upon. For example- when I moved in he had his personal belongings all over(they were supposed to be moved out)- I had to move...

Plants to discourage cats [ 10 Answers ]

I have a feral community of cats and had everyone of them fixed, but TNR program Is Trap, Neuter and Release, so they come back to me and I continue to feed them. They have been using my neighbors garden as a bathroom in some instances and I would like to tell him what to plan to keep the cats...

Ok to run 2 antivirus programmes [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, am I right in thinking that is is OK to use more than one anti virus programe on my PC provided I don't run checks on both at the same time? I currently have Zone Alarm Suite and Norton Security Scan installed. Thanks

?Hitting lefty and hitting against lefties. [ 4 Answers ]

I have trouble htting against lefties. I am a left handed batter and I am fine against righties, but against lefties I struggle. Do you have any suggestions? Thank you.?

View more questions Search