Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkardo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Looking for trucking companies hiring someone with felony
    Unfortunately I have several felonies and I am trying to find a job in the trucking industry! Will anybody's website direct me straight to a list of trucking companies that will hire me, instead of directing me to a bunch of their sponser's advertisements?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 01:38 PM

Are you looking for over the road driving? Short haul? Do you already have your CDL license? Would you be looking to be trained first?

You'll have to check out each one to see what their requirements are regarding hiring.

Depends on if you want local or interstate, but just a few of the national ones are:

CREngland
    Mercer Transportation
    Werner
    Swift
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2009, 04:40 PM

Hi, pinkardo!

Additionally, I would like to ask you, have you ever held a job in the trucking industry and what sort of felonies do you have?

Thanks!
    Joker32 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 10:00 AM

No but I have my CDL for a year now and I have felonys that are 3yr old and can't seem to find a job in the truckink business.
    peterbuilt12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 05:11 PM
    I have a smaller problem than that and I can't get a trucking job for ****.A pig from North Bergen,NJ decided to give me a careless ticket instead of speeding. This is back in 11/2008. Now I have to kiss my trucking job good bye for five years. Because no big company will hire me because of this freaking ticket.Now I'm home looking for a job. So don't worry go with the flow. In life everything passes. And be really careful of trucking schools that promise you they get you a job no matter what.Sounds like a scam.Thanks!. peterbuilt12345.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trucking Companies for felons [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if someone has answered this question or not somewhere else, but I would like to know what truck driving companies will hire you if you have a felony. I have 2 felonies, one in 99 for possession of a controlled substance and one in 04 for robbery. I just currently graduated from truck...

Know any Trucking Companies that hire felons? [ 14 Answers ]

I keep hearing there are truck driving jibs for ex-cons but where are they?

Trucking Companies [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has any information on the Lease program and/or the training school of C R England.

Looking for Small Trucking Companies [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find Small Trucking Companies that would be willing to hire some one with a felony record,especially when they don't put there phone numbers in the local phone book nor in a national data base.

Questions to ask Trucking Companies [ 12 Answers ]

Hi My name is Brendan. I'm around the Chicago land area, and I Would like to know from some trucking professionals good questins to ask. If aybody could give me a few ideas I would apreciate it. Like as far as who to use, or things that I need to know about the trucking industry as a customer. ...

View more questions Search