Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Canja1211 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2006, 03:48 PM
    I need resume help, please!
    All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't know how or what to put it. So please someone give me some advice on how to make one please and thank you! :) :D
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 6, 2006, 04:05 PM
    Microsoft office has some template... select a few and use resume paper and envelopes... go to file on upper bar in office... then to new... then in a text box too your right type in resume... only... if it does not come up right away and follow instructions use front size 11 -12... good luck
    hercules Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Canja1211
    alright well this year im a senior, and i want to go to school for radiology. but the problem is...im not really sure on how to write a resume. and thats the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. i already have my letters of recomendation...but they need a resume and i dont know how or what to put it. so please someone give me some advice on how to make one please and thankyou!! :) :D
    I do have some personal resumes that I had done professionally and I could email them to you. My email address [email protected]
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Dec 7, 2007, 03:22 PM
    For a grad school application, you may want to consider a curriculum vitae which is more common in academia; see the following site for info on CVs and samples:

Writing Curriculum Vitae

As you prepare your resume or CV, bear in mind that you're selling yourself as a grad student, not as an employee. Refer to the university catalog and in particular the description of the program you're applying for to determine what they're looking for in a student, and be sure to include that information. Because you're starting, your resume or CV will probably be short - that's OK.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a Resume [ 4 Answers ]

Dear Consultant, Please could you advice me on the best method of preparing a resume

Question about resume. [ 1 Answers ]

I handed in my resume to an employer about 2 weeks ago and I didn't put what position I was applying for and he phoned me up saying that he wanted me to come in for an interview. But he didn't ask me what position I am applying for . Do you think he is going to ask me at the interview and try and...

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search