Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel_of_rain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2003, 11:09 PM
    Why we drink juice?
    Please tell me:

1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us?

2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night)

Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information.

Regards
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 12, 2004, 07:16 AM
    Why we drink juice?
    Hi

Firstly, fruit juice made from fresh fruit is extremely good for you as it contains a lot of vitamins and minerals which are essential for your health.

The second part of your question is that during the night for approximately eight hours you have not taken in any essential vitamins or minerals and it is important to absorb these first thing in there morning to set up for the day.

The only reason that you should avoid certain juices at night is that these vitamins and minerals may cause insomnia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Limu juice [ 2 Answers ]

I am the ultimate skeptic. Like many of you, I have been burned by money making "opportunities," which did not make us any money.:mad: Over the years, we have become older and wiser--and more cautious. Our family has just begun a major detox; i.e. cleansing our bodies of impurities. Although...

Lemon Juice [ 10 Answers ]

Hey. I heard somewhere that lemon juice can act as a skin bleaching method but I'm not sure if its good for your skin. Should it be mixed with something before hand or what?? :confused:

Juice fasting [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My question regards juice fasting. I did a 3 day juice fast three months ago, the purpose being to rest and cleanse the intestines, as I have done many times in the past. But this time I lost 15 lbs from an already slender frame(usually 145), and the weight hasn't come back. I look...

Why we drink juice? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

Why we drink juice? [ 1 Answers ]

Please tell me: 1)Why we drink fruit juice?Why is it good for us? 2)Why we should drink juice in the morning.( for example not in the night) Please answer me completely and/or tell me where (On Internet) I can find more information. Regards

View more questions Search