Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dragonspy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Old anime movie
    I get flashes in my mind now and then, about an old anime movie.
    Things I remember? A child on a lake monster wich gets somehow powerless and dies. But when it dies, a female form appears out of it. It must have been his mother... I'd be so glad if someone knew what I'm talking about..
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 9, 2009, 03:31 PM
    Maybe,.

Taro the Dragon Boy

Pic Gallery
    at Slocartoon.net

View Video
    with Clips

--------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Anime Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I think it's going to be a little hard for me to find the anime I'm looking for because I was 5-6 years old when I was watching it and I don't remember lots of it.Back to 1990-1991 , the story is about a girl that fights in a war and at the end something really cool happens and she...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

Anime Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a question about an anime movie I saw when I was a kid. It is about a prince, who was actually a girl but pretended to be a guy so her mother and her could keep the throne. There was an evil guy who wanted to take the throne from them, and somehow knew the prince was actually a girl....

View more questions Search