jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 09:23 AM
    Lakers or Magic?
    Who will win the NBA final?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 09:35 AM

The Magic have been playing some pretty flawless basketball right now. Bynam is no match for Howard. Turkalou, Lewis, Alston can bomb 3's. Kobe can take over a game, but the heart the Magic have shown through out the Playoffs is amazing this should be a great series. I'm going to go with the Magic.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2009, 02:06 PM
    I'm saying Magic, too. I think it will be a great series and go at least 6 games. Howard is playing beyond expectations and they can hit 3s like no other team. LA looked weak at times against the Nuggets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic [ 9 Answers ]

Is magic really real and who invented it?? :confused:

What is magic? [ 31 Answers ]

Could someone please explain that: Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship. I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore. Thanks in advance

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search