Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lgray419 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 09:20 AM
    i need to figure out a presence!
    Ok sorry this might be really long! About 3 weeks ago I woke up around 4 am and could not go back to sleep due to feeling like there was something in the apt with me. 2 weeks later the dame thing happened around 3 or 330 in the morning. It felt 10x worse because I had a bad dream prior to waking up. I cried for about 30 minutes and turned on all the lights in the apt before falling asleep an hour later. We moved this past weekend and had to take pictures of the old apt. I was looking at the pictures and we found about 6 transparent "bubbles" in the pictures. At least two or 3 in each picture. One was taken about a month ago and there was one the size of a dime in front of my dogs face. And a lighter one in the next picture I had taken and it moved up a little. My friend told me these were "orbs".. I still feel it in the new apt. I woke up around 345 am a couple of nights ago and felt it there. It seemed like every time I tried to go back to sleep there would be a noise or what felt like some one tapping me and me jerking awake. I need to know what all of this means!! There were a few other things that happened but I feel this is already long enough.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 09:33 AM

Bubbles in pictures sounds like orbs.

Paranormal Spirit Orbs, Ghosts And Spirits

Jun 2, 2009, 09:40 AM
    Well what do orbs mean?? And how do I get through this without being terrified? I've bever dealt with this before or believed in it...
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 09:45 AM

Orbs aren't scary. Some people say they are angel presence. Check the link above that I gave you.

Here is another link too
    ORBS

Jun 2, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Is there any way to tell if these orbs or spirts are good or bad??
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 10:12 AM

Generally you will sense it.

If you have peace they are not going to bother you. If they feel creepy, disruptive or anything then they are bad or at least mischeivious, I have never heard of a bad orb. Mischeivious spirits are generally kids.

Jun 2, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Awesome... thank you so much for your help. Mischievous sounds like a good description. I wouldn't say I feel creepy.. its just scary for me because I have never dealt with this before so I don't know the difference.
    Nin13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 4

Jun 4, 2009, 02:44 AM

If they were bad spirits they would have tried to do something. Best is to just to ignore and get on with it. Most spirits (atleast 90%) are good one's and won't do any harm. If you still feel scared then you may just like to take a priest and do some rituals in the house, that is if you believe in religion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion figure n normal figure [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between a fashion figure and a normal figure.

Substantial Presence Test - Days of presence under B1 status with no taxes filed . [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, If I take into account my stay in the US on B1 (business/visitor visa) status then I feel I qualify for being a Resident. However, I did not file any taxes before (I was specifically asked by my employer not to). Now I'm on H1B (since July 2007) and have filed through TaxAct online...

Presence test [ 1 Answers ]

What is the presence test? I am not sure If I should file 1040NR or a 1040. I was a student from January until may and now I am working with my opt since I graduated. I haven't left the US except for 2 weeks in January. What is the presence test?

Is my presence of mind is bad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Problem with me is, I am not able deliver my valuable points when I am questioned by others or while in meeting or discussion and many occasions.But, I use to say myself "If i had told that or this point,It would have been really good".Is this because of my presence of mind is less?? Or...

5 years of presence in US with F-1 [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit confused about the 5 year rule, here is my situation: 2000 - I had a F-1 visa and I was in US for 21 days. This is the only time I used that F-1 visa 2001 - I got another F-1 visa for a different university and I stayed in US for 120 days. 2002 - 250 days with the F-1 visa from 2001...

View more questions Search