Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynneh57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2009, 06:52 AM
    value of noritake china
    I have a set of noraitake china I am trying to find out how much it is worth
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 07:21 AM

What pattern? Value varies a great deal.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 07:39 AM

It's a popular question: Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2009, 12:53 AM

Hi, lynneh57!

Yes, it would be helpful to know which pattern is it that you have and how many of and what pieces that you have.

Thanks!
    kpegelow Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2009, 08:34 PM

Go to replacements limited. That will give you an approximate cost for replacement and will give you an idea of what prices are to enhance your collection.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2009, 05:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpegelow View Post
    Go to replacements limited. That will give you an approximate cost for replacement and will give you an idea of what prices are to enhance your collection.

I would check more than one site. Prices vary and OP is interested in selling, not buying. There's a world of difference in the prices between the two.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noritake China Value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake China which I inherited. There is approximately a setting for 10 in this ie: 10 dinner plates, 10 bowls etc. as well as serving plates, soup taurine, salt & peppers. The pattern is called Margot and is numbered 5605. I am interested in finding out an approximate value of...

Noritake China [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the price of a 12 piece set of Noritake China. On the back it says Japan 609 and lismore usdesign Pat. 98836. It is used but barely. Thanks, Jeri Flaig

Value of Noritake china set [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake that was initially a service for 20. It is now a set for 18 with some extra pieces. Each piece has the Noritake mark and the pattern is "Reina". I would like to determine the approximate value for sale.

Value of Noritake China set [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 12 piece service of Noritake china 6603 Sylvia. My home was recently damaged and I need to have a value to give to the homeowners 3 of my plates were broken but they want a value of the whole set not just the pieces. They said they don't go by pieces but by sets. Thanks patalmag

Noritake China [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of a Noritake Bancroft 5481 service for six. This was purchased in Okinawa, Japan in 1974.

View more questions Search