Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris Francis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 03:50 PM
    Need a template on how to write a sponsorship proposal for a fundraising rug auction
    This will be a first time rug auction fund raising event for a first time youth council organize from the TeecNosPos, Navajo Nation to host this event at an off reservation location at Farmington, New Mexico.

The ABC2 (Al'chii ni Bi Chapter Council) youth council need rugs to be donated for the event and take a 10 percent from the sale. The money raise will be use for the starting budget of any and all activities for the summer duration.

The letter will be presented to local business establishments and private weavers.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 11:39 PM

Hi, Chris Francis!

Some of what you've written in your post could be used in your letter. Since you know more about this than anyone else here, I would suggest posting a draft of the letter here, without putting in any contact information.

I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to take a look at what you've written and suggest ways that you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a good sponsorship letter! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I would like to know how to go about wrinting a great sponsorship letter. I'm planning on turning into a professional boxer and need some help by getting a few sponsors. Thank you, Diamond

How do I write a cleaning proposal [ 5 Answers ]

Just starting new cleaning business HELP

Need template and a draft sponsorship letter [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to organise inter-school competition in my community but since I have never written any such letter to appeal for funds from businesses before I don't know how to go about it. I need your advice and template. Many thanks Fiii

How to write sponsorship letters to businesses [ 1 Answers ]

I need help in writing a sponsorship letter to several community businesses to help support our nonprofit dance and drum organization travel to the Upcoming presidential inauguration. We are the only group in our city invited to perform at the inauguration in Washington DC. We need monetary...

View more questions Search